- Price: $450+
- Posted: 29 October 14
- Expire: Recurring
- Age & Sex: M/F 18+
Weight Loss Research Studies
Obesity, and the issue of weight loss is a concerm that continues to plauge modernized societies, especially in the United States. The availiblity of calories especially inexpensive carbohydrates are a contributing cause to the problem of obesity, and scientists and researchers are working to determine the adverse health effects of consuming too many calories.
Medical research in the field of weight reduction, and obesity studies is common, as obesity is a very common condition in North America. Many procedures are being conducted to determine root causes and conditions that vary from individual to individual. Healthy weight individuals as well as overweight or obease individuals are incouraged to sign up to participate in medical research studies.
We are seeking qualified males and females ages 18+ to be a part of a Weight Loss PAID Research Studies that will help benefit the medical industry.
- All studies are a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 14.
- Sessions are no more than 2 hours long, in either the mornings or evenings (schedules will be worked out in advance with selected participants)
- Payments are made after every session via certified check (must have a SSN in order to receive payment)
- You must be a legal US citizen, or in possession of a valid work/student Visa, or permanent resident card. No exceptions.
- Must be in possession of a Social Security Card and a birth certificate in conjunction with a photo ID, preferably a valid drivers license.
- You MUST have reliable transportation to and from the research site for EVERY day you are scheduled to participate!
*Please DO NOT contact us requesting to be a participant in a study if you do not meet the above qualifications and study may vary depending on site location.