- Price: $4000-$10000
- Posted: 08 November 19
- Expire: Recurring
- Age & Sex: F 18+
At Egg Donor America, we have the utmost admiration and respect for young ladies who decide to help others by donating their eggs. Becoming an egg donor may feel complex and overwhelming. It is our job to guide the egg donor through the process, alleviate concerns, and make this a pleasant and fulfilling experience.
Without egg donors like you, couples who are struggling to start a family would have little hope. Egg donation has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions a woman can make, and we hope you choose to become an egg donor. Learn more about the egg donation process, egg donor compensation and the egg donor requirements for applicants (below).
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become an egg donor.
- Between the ages of 18 and 34
- Physically healthy
- Have a BMI 19-29 [BMI Calculator]
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Not using contraceptive implants or Depo-Provera injections as a form of birth control
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Willing to take injections
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments
If the above minimum donor egg requirements are met, please complete and submit the online application.
Egg Donor America strictly adheres to compensation guidelines set forth by The Ethics Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). The guidelines are as follows: “Although there is not consensus on the precise payment that oocyte donors should receive, at this time sums of $5,000 or more require justification and sums above $10,000 go beyond what is appropriate.”
As an egg donor, your prospective parent is responsible for all egg donor costs and expenses incurred as a result of an egg donation cycle. All egg donor expenses are paid, including:
- Medical Expenses
- Egg Donor Insurance
- Egg Donor Compensation
- Attorney Fees
- Travel Expenses
For egg donors who have to travel, compensation is also provided for these expenses:
- Airfare for the egg donor and a traveling companion
- Hotel accommodations (shared room for egg donor and companion)
- Ground transportation compensation
- Up to $100 per diem
Many egg donors come to Egg Donor America through word of mouth referrals from our current egg donors. Refer a friend and get paid a $100.00 referral fee, which is paid upon the completion of her first egg donation cycle. To learn more about the compensation paid to egg donors, contact Egg Donor America.